Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Okay, I'm not really sure why I'm even posting this one. It's pretty much a disaster on SOOOO many level's! The story behind it is that I wanted to try to sculpt clothing convincingly...and had just seen "The Phantom Menace" So I figured an Alien Jedi would be cool. The aliens actual design is a character thats in the movie.(Somewhere!?) The actual sculpt just doesn't work for me on so many levels....You be the judge. Needless to say, I think a sculpture is a failure, when my favorite thing about it is the Lightsaber hanging from his belt! :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

Hey John boy! What have you been up to? Just letting you know I've got Possum #1's. I'll also be at the Comic Expo Sep1-3, in artist alley. Hope to see you there!

P.S. I dropped some comics of at the Silver Snail as well, so they should have some. Spread the word!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Scott Wright said...

Hey John! Long time...love love love these!!! totally wicked!!...did I mention I love these?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Cory Wilson said...

MORE!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home